- If you're looking for a delicious fruit recipe, try Paige M.W.'s Strawberry Bread
- 3 cp flour
- 2 cp sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cp vegetable oil
- 2 (10oz) package frozen berries (thaw and chop)
- Preheat over to 350.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl
- Add slowly to the dry ingredients, beat until well combined.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for one hour or until loafs test done.