- If you're looking for a tart and sweet recipe, try Kathy W's "Strawberry Fruit Pie".
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (0.6 oz) Jell-O Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 honey maid honey graham, crushed (about 3 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip sugar free whipped topping
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min., until completely dissolved.
- Add ice; stir until melted. Refrigerate 30 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in berries, Pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle crumbs around edge of pie.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Serve with Cool Whip.