- This Strawberry Greek Yogurt Pie is super easy to make and such a healthy dessert option that you may want to eat it for snack or breakfast too!
- 1 Container of Ripe Strawberries
- 3 Cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Honey, Maple Syrup, or Agave
- 1 Graham Crack Crust
- Mix your chosen sweetener into the Greek yogurt and then place back into the refrigerator to keep cool.
- Slice your strawberries lengthwise so that you have triangle shape slices.
- Remove your sweetened Greek yogurt mix and fill your graham cracker crust with it, smoothing the top flat.
- Arrange your strawberries by placing the pointed part of the triangle strawberry slices in towards the middle of the pie and forming a circle at the center of the pie.
- Then continue to layer the strawberry triangles on top of each other till you reach the edge of the pie.
- Stick the pie back in the refrigerator to set for 10 minutes or leave it in there till ready to serve.
- Remove, slice and enjoy!