- Strawberry jam on toast, in pies, on cakes, in tarts...OH MY! This jam is especially good because it has coconut rum and lime zest in it!
- 5 cups cut strawberries
- 1 box of pectin
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 T. Coconut Rum
- Zest of 2 Limes
- 1. place strawberries and pectin in sauce pan
- 2. Bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute
- 3. Add sugar, Lime zest & rum
- 4. Bring to rolling boil and boil for 1 minute
- 5. Pour jam into boiled jar
- 6. Place boiled lid & rim on and twist.
- 7. Submerge filled jar into boiling water for 5 minutes
- 8. Remove from water & Let cool on rack