- Summer strawberry season means lots of ripe, red delicious berries, put them to good use in this delicious Strawberry Spinach Salad with Honey Lime Dressing!
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 tsp lime peel
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- Slice the strawberries and mushrooms and layer on top of a bed of baby spinach.
- Next prepare the Honey Lime Dressing
- In a small mixing bowl combine the honey, lime peel, lime juice and cinnamon.
- Whisk to mix ingredients together
- Add the oil to the honey mixture in a thin steady stream.
- Continue whisking until the mixture is thick and you have reached the desired flavor
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.