- This is a favorite at family functions. It is asked for time and time again and it is so simple to make.
- 1 pkg (6 oz.) baby spinach
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 8 strips reduced fat bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 c chopped red onion
- 1/4 c chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 c light mayonnaise
- 2 T Splenda Sugar Blend for baking
- 2 T raspberry blush vinegar
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, bacon, onion and walnuts. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Serve with salad.