- These have become one of the most requested appetizers from my kitchen. They are so delicious and easy to make. Make them for a party or a Sunday afternoon ball game. They wont disappoint!
- 14-16 Bailey’s Sweet Mini-Peppers, halved
- 1 pckg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 oz hot pork sausage, browned and crumbled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- In mixing bowl, combine cheeses, bacon, and seasonings. Mix well.
- With spoon, fill each pepper half.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Place in a greased 15x10x1 inch pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.