- This recipe makes delicious stuffed bell peppers with dirty rice that can be made with ground turkey or vegetarian.
- 1 pkge of Dirty Rice....I use the generic brand
- 1 pkge of Gianelli Turkey Mild Sausage....or you can skip the meat if your vegetarian
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 4 med to large red peppers
- Deseed the peppers - take the tops off
- Brown the meat...if using links take out of casing
- Bring to a boil, then turn to a simmer...about 25mins
- Stuff peppers to top and bake in oven for about 30mins....or until peppers are soft @ 350degrees.