- Using ground turkey makes this a healthy alternative to traditional hamburgers and stuffing them with cheese makes them delicious.
- 1 lbs of ground Turkey
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of garlic power
- 1/8 tsp if salt/pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Whole Wheat buns
- Mix soy, garlic power, salt, and pepper in with ground turkey. Don't compress the turkey or it will become it too dry.
- Divide turkey mix into 4 parts and roll into balls.
- Stamp a large hole with your thumb into each of the turkey balls and stuff with a small amount of cheese.
- Fill in the holes with turkey.
- Throw them on the grill for about 9 minutes on each side, but make sure that they are cooked all the way through.
- Serve with whole wheat buns, lettuce and tomato.