- A classic, fluffy dessert perfect for any summer occasion - formal or informal. Creamy, delicious, sun-kissed goodness!
- 2 packages vanilla instant pudding
- Milk, add according to pudding package directions
- 2 cups heavy cream (or whipping cream)
- 2 rounded teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Butter or shortbread cookies
- In medium bowl, stir pudding and milk. Set aside.
- Beat (medium) heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract in chilled bowl until soft peaks form.
- Add approximately 1/4 of the whipped cream mixture to the pudding, gently folding it in.
- Fold the remaining whipped cream mixture into the pudding.
- Serve in small bowls or cocktail glasses topped with fresh blueberries.
- Garnish with cookies, if desired.