- If you're looking for a delicious dessert recipe, try Carie C.Q.'s "Super Easy Apple Dumplings".
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 small can Mountain Dew
- Peel and core apples.
- Cut apples into 8 slices each.
- Roll each apple slice in a crescent roll. Place in a 9 x 13 buttered pan.
- Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir.
- Add vanilla, stir, and pour over apples.
- Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream, and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.