- If you are looking for a delicious and healthy snack, try Constance P.'s "Super Moist Whole Wheat Banana Bread".
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- Cream butter and sugar
- Add eggs one at a time to sugar mixture
- Add bananas
- Mix dry ingediants in a seperate bowl
- Add dry ingrediants to wet
- Pour into buttered and flour loaf pan or 8 inch round cake pan
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour if you are using loaf pan or 30 to 45 minutes round pan.
- Toothpick should come out clean when finished