- A mouthwatering Sweet Apples And Sausage recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 1-1/2 large apples
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp cornstartch
- 2/3 cup cranberry-apple juice
- 1lb. mild italian sausage
- Cut sausage into 1" chunks
- In large skillet, add oil and saute sausage over medium heat until cooked.
- Add apple slices, nutmeg and cinnamon. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Combine cornstarch and juice until smooth, stir into pan. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes or until thick.
- I serve this over angle hair pasta