- This Sweet Potatoe Cheese Cake recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 2 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1cup Sugar
- 2caps full of Vanilla Flavor
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust Shell (get the bigger size)
- Boil yams until they are soft and done, mix 1 egg, table spoon flour, 2caps vanilla flavor, sugar (sweeten to your desire taste).
- Cream Cheese Cake Mix:
- Mix 1 egg, 1cup sugar, 2caps vanilla flavor, 2 cream cheeses together.
- After you mix the cream cheese mix together, put into the pie shell and bake on 300 degrees for 1hour or until done (insert toothpick to check if done).
- Take out of the oven and pour your yam mix over top ( your desire as to how much you want on top of the pie).
- After put in the refrigerator for 2hours or until firm. Depend on how you cut your slices pie should feed 12 people.
- PS. If you like this recipe and make it please hit me up on email and tell me what you think.