- Try out this delicious Swiss Chicken Casserole recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 boxes sundried tomato florentine long grain and wild rice
- 4 large bonelss skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices thick-sliced fully cooked deli ham
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- Heat oven to 350. Spray baking dish wih cooking spray
- Stir boling water, rice, and rice seasoning mixes in baking dish
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise; wrap ham slice around
- each chick piece. Stir bell pepper into rice.Place wrapped chicken
- over rice. Cover with foild. Bake 40 to 45 minutes; uncover and bake
- about 10 minutes longer or until liquid is absorbed and juice of chicken
- is clear when thickest part is cut.
- Top each chicken breasts with cheese. Bake uncovered 3 to 4 minutes or until
- cheese is melted