- If you're looking for a Mexican style dinner recipe, try Christina W's "Taco Casserole".
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup frozen or canned corn
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 cups crushed nacho chips
- 2 cups shredded cheese, any kind
- sour cream
- Brown beef in large skillet.
- Stir in rice, corn, tomato soup, water, and seasoning.
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to 2 liter casserole dish, top with chips and cheese.
- Place in over at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes (until cheese is bubbling).
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.