- Try out this delicious Taco Mac N' Cheese recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 2 boxes of Kraft Mac and Cheese
- 1 12-16 oz container of sour cream
- 1.5 - 2 pounds of lean ground meat
- 2 packages of taco seasoning
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- 2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- Makes 8-10 servings
- Cook mac n' cheese as directed on box
- Brown and drain ground meat and add taco seasoning
- Stir in sour cream
- in to 9 inch round baking pans layer with mac n cheese mixture, then taco meat , and a sprinkle of
- cheese in between layers.
- Top with remaining shredded Cheese
- Bake covered for 20 mins at 375 degrees
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes and any other taco garnish that you would like
- ex. crused tortilla chips, salsa"