- This Taco Skillet recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 pz.) Campbell's Tomato Soup
- 1 cup Pace Chunky Salsa or Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 flour or corn tortillas (6"), cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook beef in skillet until browned. Drain fat.
- Add soup, salsa, water, tortillas, and half the cheese. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat
- 5 minutes or until hot.
- Top with remaining cheese.