- Check out this tasty Taco Chili Soup recipe.
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 cans kidney beans/black beans, drained
- 1 onion diced
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Corn chips/tortillas
- Brown hamburger meat and onion. Add taco and ranch dressing mix.
- Then add Rotel, tomatoes, corn, and beans. Let simmer.
- If you would like more of a soup consistency add water until the consistency that you like, allow to simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Then serve and top with cheese, sour cream, and with the tortillas on the side.
- It is a great hit with my kids and there friends. I usually have to double this recipe!