- Try out this delicious Tatertot Casserole recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 1 bag tater tots (2lb I think, just the standard size)
- 1 1lb roll of ground sausage
- 1 pkg shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups)
- 4 eggs
- 1 c milk
- diced onions and bell peppers optional)
- Brown sausage meat, place in bottom of casserole dish
- mix eggs and milk and pour over sausage
- add onions and bell peppers if you choose
- add shredded cheese on top
- add frozen tater tots on top of the casserole
- Bake at 350 for approx 35 min or until tots are golden brown, and is bubbling to show eggs are done.