- If you're looking for a spin on your taco recipe, try Lindsey D's "Teriyaki Chicken Tacos".
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Teryaki Marinade
- Mild chedder cheese
- Soft tortillas
- Sour cream
- Western Dressing
- Taco Rice
- Asian Chili hot sauce
- Marinate Chicken over night in fridge
- Then cut into strips and pan fry about 5-7 minutes
- Marinate chicken in teriyaki over night, cut into strips and pan fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Soften tortillas in the microwave in between 2 wet paper towels about 30 seconds.
- Put taco rice and a little bit of chicken along with the sour cream, chili sauce and western dressing.
- Garnish with bell pepper and serve.