- If you're looking for a Thai chicken recipe, try Hayley H's "Thai Ginger Chicken".
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- small onion finely diced
- 2-inch piece of ginger root, finely diced
- 1 cup carrot, either shredded or chopped
- 1-2 lbs chicken cubes
- 1 can of chicken stock
- 1 can of bamboo (found in Asian food markets)
- Cook down all the veggies except for bamboo.
- Add chicken and cook until it is white all the way through (about 20 minutes).
- Add chicken stock and soy sauce and add bamboo last, allow to simmer all together while the rotini finishes cooking.
- Serve mixture over cooked rice.