- I wanted my son to try S'mores, but I wasn't ready to give him a pointed stick or let him get near an open flame so we made these "sticks" instead.
- Graham Crackers
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl
- Break graham crackers in fourths, dip in chocolate and lay on non stick silicon cooking mats on a baking sheet
- Cut marshmallows in half and place on each graham cracker.
- Place under a broiler in the oven until marshmallows get gooey and golden
- Allow to cool and enjoy
- These are great stored in the freezer