- Check out this tasty Tomato-free Taco Dip recipe.
- 1 - 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 - small container of sour cream
- 1 - 16 oz. package of Mexican Blend cheese or Taco Blend cheese
- 1 lb. of hamburg (I like the 93% lean)
- 1 can of refried beans (without tomatoes)
- 1 package of Taco Bell Seasoning
- 1 Head of lettuce
- Large bag of scoops chips or other taco chips
- In a oven same dish layer the following ingredients:
- Cream Cheese
- Refried Beans
- Taco Meat
- 1/2 package of the shredded cheese
- Bake in the oven @ 350 for about 35-45 minutes or until throughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Let dish cool. Add shredded lettuce, some more shredded cheese, and sour cream. Serve with the scoops chips or favorite taco chips.