- If you're looking for a spicy chicken wing recipe, try Coral W's "Tongue-Blistering Hot Wings".
- 1 can Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 3 tbsp brown sugar; firmly packed
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 2 lbs chicken wing drummettes
- Combine sauce, mustard, brown sugar, and cayenne in large zipper bag. Add chicken; seal bag and toss to coat all pieces. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour; but preferably overnight; turn bag over once.
- Remove marinated chicken to foil-lined large baking sheet. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Bake in preheated 400 F oven for 30 minutes. Turn chicken over; brush top of chicken with sauce on baking pan. Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with a blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping.