- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Tortellini Soup recipe.
- 3 cans Italian Stewed Tomatoes
- 2 cans Beef Broth
- 2 tsp. Basil
- 1/2 package Polish Sausage and 2 Chicken Breast (or Rotisserie Chicken)
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1 box Frozen (or canned) Italian Green Beans
- 1 Sliced Zucchini
- 1 Sliced Yellow Squash
- 2 cups Chopped Onion
- 1 pkg. Tortellini Noodles – Three Cheese
- Cut meat into small chunks.
- Sauté meat and onions.
- Add tomatoes, broth, spices, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat – add green beans, zucchini, yellow squash and tortellini.
- Simmer until fully cooked (approx 30 min).
- Serve topped with fresh grated parmesan cheese.