- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Tortilla Roll Ups recipe.
- 1 package of (10) tortilla wraps
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 small (4oz) can chopped green chili's
- 1 small (4oz) can chopped black olives
- Mix cream cheese, green chili's, black olives, and taco seasoning until well blended. Spread over tortillas and roll-up.
- Chill for at least 4 hours, then cut in small bite size servings.
- Makes a wonderful appetizer or finger food for entertaining.