- A mouthwatering Tortilla Rollups recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 8 ozs. nonfat cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ozs. nonfat sour cream
- 5 green onions with tops, chopped
- 7 ozs. chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives, or to taste
- 1 cup grated nonfat cheddar cheese
- 12 flour tortillas, 6 inches each
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream, green onions,chilies, olives and cheddar cheese. Spread mixture on tortillas and roll up. Roll tortillas and place in resealable plastic bags. Chill.
- Slice and serve with salsa.