- If you're looking for a savory casserole recipe, try Carrie M's "Tuna Noodle Broccoli Casserole”.
- 1 pkg reemes noodles (cooked as directed)
- 1pkg chopped frozen broccoli (thawed)
- 1 can durkee onions (cheese or regular)
- 1 pkg tuna
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheese (cheddar or monteray jack cheddar)
- 1 can mushrooms
- In sauce pan combine cream mushroom soup, milk and cheese.
- Heat until cheese melts stir frequently
- In 9x13 dish, layer cooked reemes noodles, thawed broccoli, mushrooms and tuna. Top with cheese and soup sauce.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 or until bubbly.
- Top with desired amount of durkee onions and bake until browned.