- This Turkey-bacon Waffle Fries recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 1 pkg frozen Waffle Fries
- 1 pkg Bacon (cooked)
- 12 slices oven roasted turkey lunchmeat
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- chopped tomatoes
- sour cream
- Bake fries according to directions, plus 5 minutes for extra crisp
- To dress the fries, you can do it individually, or all together; you could just leave it on the cookie sheet you cooked the fries on.
- Top the fries with some cheddar cheese, Bacon and turkey.
- Melt in the microwave or oven until the cheese is melted
- Top with the tomatoes, sour cream and chives.