- Turkey Cookie Pops are a fun Thanksgiving treat that your kids will love to make and eat!
- Bag of Double Stuffed Vanilla Oreos (you can also use the organic vanilla Newman's Own sandwich cookies, but the double stuffed cookies are easier to work with)
- Bag of mini Nutter Butter cookies
- Candy eyes (I bought mine at a local bakery)
- candy corns
- white melting chocolate
- Lollipop sticks
- Attach Nutter Butter cookie to Oreo with melted white chocolate, dip the end of the lollipop stick in melted chocolate and insert into the bottom of the cookie. Attach eyes with chocolate, then arrange candy corns around the top for his feathers. Cut the end off a candy corn and attach to Nutter Butter for his beak. Ready to wrap and tie up with a ribbon or eat and enjoy.