- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Turkish Mushroom Chicken recipe.
- 2/3 cup corn oil
- 3-4 TBSP paprika
- 1 sivri (hot green) pepper, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 6 TBSP tomato paste
- 2 packages (about 4 cups) white mushrooms, cubed
- 3 lbs chicken, cubed
- Mix corn oil, paprika, sivri pepper, onion, and tomato paste and simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes, until onion is soft. Then stir in the mushrooms and chicken.
- Simmer over low heat 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken reaches 170’. Serve over pasta or rice.
- Makes about 10 servings (two meals for my crew!), and it reheats well.