- This Twice Baked Cheesy Potato Casserole is a perfect side dish to any meal. You can use vegan or dairy cheese [since] all recipes are adaptable. Make this your own.
- 6 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 4 oz. cream cheese ( I used vegan)
- 1 c. sour cream (I used vegan)
- 2 c. cheese (I used Daiya cheddar cheese)
- salt and pepper to season
- 2 cups of crushed gluten-free potato chips
4.8 (Rated by 9 moms)
|PREP TIME||10 Min||READY IN||40 Min|
|COOK TIME||30 Min||SERVINGS||6|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and diced potatoes.
- Boil until tender.
- Drain water from potatoes.
- Stir in cream cheese, sour cream and cheese.
- Stir until melted.
- Pour into lightly oiled 8X8 dish.
- Season the top with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven, top with crushed potato chips.
- Let stand 5 minutes.