- We thought we'd make an edible 12 Days of Christmas, the kids thought this one was super cute! We served it with blueberries shaped in a heart. [This] is so easy, and looks great!
- I packet strawberry Jello
- 1/2 pint boiling water
- 1 table spoons of condensed milk
- 1 packet of blueberries
- 1 bird-shaped cookie cutter
- 1 oiled shallow Tupperware (big enough to cut two shapes)
- Make the Jello as per the instructions on the packet
- Use half the amount of water to make it more solid
- Let it cool for five minutes and add tablespoon of condensed milk
- Mix well
- Pour it into a square or rectangle Tupperware container,
- Leave to set in the fridge for four hours
- Remove the Jello from the container
- Cut bird shapes with the cookie cutters.
- Arrange on the plate with the blueberries and enjoy!