- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Vegatarian Pasta Bake recipe.
- 1 box of wheat pasta
- 1 large container of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Jar of roasted red peppers
- 1 medium size onion
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 container of mushrooms
- salt & pepper
- 2 nice size handfuls of shredded cheese
- 1 larger jar of your favorite pasta sauce about 3lbs.
- combine all ingredients
- bake at 350 for 45-60 mins. stir
- top with shredded cheese bake until brown about another 15 mins.
- Even my meat loving husband and children love this one enjoy!