- If you're looking for a vegetarian soup recipe, try Rebecca I.'s Vegetarian Lentil Soup.
- 2 cans lentils
- 4-5 cubes vegetable bouillon
- 8 cups water
- 6 stalks celery (diced)
- 4 large carrots (diced)
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- Bring water to boil in a large pot on stove top.
- Add bouillon to boiling water
- Bring broth down to a slow boil and add vegetables, garlic and lentils
- Keep on a slow boil for approximately one hour or until vegetables are soft
- Add pepper right before serving
- Nutritional Info: Fat: 2.4g. Carbohydrates: 60.6g. Calories:350.5. Protein: 27.4g www.rockyourhealth.com