- If you're looking for a healthy side-dish recipe, try Kim S.'s "Veggie Cheese Quiche".
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 package frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 oz cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- Spray a 9x9 round or square pan with Pam
- Put chopped tomato & spinach in bottom of pan
- Mix, with a whisk, all other ingredients except the cream cheese. Pour over the tomatoes & spinach. Put cream cheese on top
- Either cover & refrigerate or bake at 325°F for 30-45 minutes. Remove from the oven when a knife inserted in the center comes out clean
- Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces.