- If you're looking for a delicious pork sandwich recipe, try Connie C's "Vietnamese Sandwich".
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, cut 1/4 inch thick4 (7 inch)
- French bread baguettes split lengthwise
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1 ounce chili sauce with garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place the pork chops on a broiling pan and set under the broiler.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, turning once, or until browned on each side.
- Open the French rolls and spread mayonnaise on the insides.
- Place one of the cooked pork chops into each roll.
- Spread chili sauce directly on the meat.
- Sprinkle with a little lime juice and top with slices of onion, cucumber, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Finish with another quick drizzle of lime juice.