- This bright and refreshing salad will make a beautiful centerpiece for summer potlucks and it couldn't be easier to prepare!
- 2 tablespoons RICE WINE VINEGAR
- 1 tablespoon melted HONEY
- 3 CUCUMBERS, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 cups 1/2-inch cubed WATERMELON
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh BASIL LEAVES (stack leaves, roll lengthwise and slice)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced RED ONION
- GREEN ONION (optional)
- In a small bowl whisk vinegar and honey.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and chill.
- Salt to taste and garnish with green onion.