- If you're looking for a cheesy beef recipe, try Christina H's "White Castle Style Sloppy Joe".
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Packet Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- Velveeta Cheese to taste
- Brown ground beef in large pan.
- Drain the excess fat.
- Add Cream of Mushroom Soup and Dry Onion soups.
- Slice and cube a large chunk of Velveeta cheese (I use the light version).
- Add to the mixture in the pan.
- Let melt and taste, add additional cheese as needed.
- Heat on low for 20 minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns with pickles.