- A delish and easy to make choc cake that appeals to everyone who loves moist and yummy cakes!
- 3 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 cups water
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, bicarb & salt into an ungreased over roasting pan.
- Add the sugar.
- Make 3 holes in the dry ingredients.
- Add the oil, vinegar & vanilla essence.
- Pour the 2 cups of water over and then mix with a fork until it is all smooth
- BAKE FOR 20-25MIN AT 180ºC
- When cool, cut into squares
Review This Recipe
Colette Colette Van Heerden - commented on Nov. 25, 2012
I love it because it is easy, delicious and practically flop proof. Also great, because there are no eggs or milk required. Can decorate as elaborately or as simply as you wish!