- If you're looking for a tasty dessert recipe, try Windy D.'s "Coconut Cake".
- 1 Box of white cake mix
- 1 Can of condensed milk
- 1 Can cream of coconut milk
- 1 Can of crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 Large bowl of Cool-Whip
- 1 Bag of flaked coconut
- Bake cake as package directs.
- After cake is done, poke hols in cake.
- After cake cools, combine condensed milk and cream of coconut milk. Whisk together until smooth.
- Pour over cake.
- Combine pineapple with Cool-Whip and spread over cooled cake.
- Sprinkle coconut on top of Cool-Whip.