- This is an awesome recipe to serve your child when they have done something good or just to say I love you! The star on top is just icing on the cake for this cute and easy recipe!
- A few slices of Canadian Bacon, cut into strips
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp. milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease each muffin cup with cooking spray
- Line each muffin cup with a strip of Canadian Bacon, making sure it sticks to the sides really good to prevent falling when in the oven.
- In small bowl whisk eggs with milk, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each muffin cup with cheese ( cheese will sink, that is okay)
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and when toothpick is inserted it comes out clean.
- Toast bread in toaster
- Use a star shaped cookie cutter and cut out the middle of each piece of toast
- Stick toast star in the top of the muffin cup, like mine is in the picture