- If you're looking for a baby food recipe, try Angela H's Yummy Fruity Baby Food Recipe.
- 4 apples
- 2 pears
- 1ltr milk
- 4 tblsp semolina
- Half a cup of couscous
- 1 cup boiled water
- Put the couscous and water in a bowl. Set aside.
- Peel, core and chop fruit.
- Stew in a pan with about a quater cup of water until soft (approx 15-20minutes).
- Mash fruit.
- Add couscous.
- In a separate pan combine the milk and semolina and stir until boiling and then stir some more while it is boiling until it thickens (takes about 15 minutes total). Leave to cool.
- Add to fruit and couscous.
- Spoon into individual pots (Tupperware snack cups are ideal).