- Try out this delicious Yummy Ham Sandwiches :) recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 10 slices of american cheese
- 1 lb of chipped Virginia baked ham (do not substitute )
- 12 hard rolls
- In a sauce pan, put the ketchup, mayo and the cheese. When the cheese is melted mix in the ham. Split the hard roll and stuff with the ham mixture. Rap each one in foil and Bkae at 350 for 30 minutes.
- This is my sisters mother-in-laws recipe and we ask my sister to make them everytime we are at her house. Sounds like a weird mix but very yummy!!!