- If you're looking for a great breakfast recipe, try Stacey P's Yummy Oatmeal Bake!
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (more or less depending on how sweet you like things)
- 4 lightly beaten eggs
- 6 cups quick oats
- 2.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly grease either a 9x13 pan or 2 muffin pans (I tried this the other day and like it so much more because it's easier to serve an oatmeal bake muffin!)
- Combine vegetable oil, brown sugar, eggs and mix.
- Add oats, baking powder and milk and stir until all parts are blended together.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the pan and 15 in the muffin tins until knife comes out clean.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container; serve reheated in a bowl with milk, dried cranberries, raisins, or your favorite nut!
- Also, as long as your kiddos don't have any allergies, you can mix nuts into the batter however I recommend not adding the dried fruit until you're ready to serve it.