- Luckily, I had a great zucchini growing season because the whole family devours an entire loaf as soon as it's cool enough to eat.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil (vegetable, olive)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups coarsely grated zucchini
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup dried apples (or a fresh apple - dried is what was in the house)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with electric mixer until fluffy. Slowly add sugar, and vanilla.
- In a blender, add oil, chopped zucchini (about 1/2 cup at a time) and apples to a blender. Blend to desired consistency. Add to egg mixture.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet and blend well.
- Pour into (4) greased loaf pans and bake for 1 hour.