A place where I share information on how to Safely Scent your home. We know many home fires began with an unattended candle, but did you know that most scented products like candles and household air fresheners are toxic to your body? I want to help eliminate fires and keep you healthy. I will share resources and information about how most air fresheners and odor eliminators can be toxic to your health hazardous to your home.
Not only are burning candles causing a fire hazard in your home but lighting many candles in an unventilated space could lead to problems. They have been known to aggravate...
Started by Sybil on 12/26/2011 in Safe Scents By Sybil
Last update on 12/26/2011 by Sybil