Jodi - posted on 05/17/2010 ( 16 moms have responded )
Soliciting is not allowed on Circle of Moms, and we have a zero tolerance policy.
This means no work-from-home recruitment pitches, no ads for dieting programs or personal businesses. Any posts containing solicitations will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning. If any poster continues to solicit in this community she will be blocked from future posting.
The following are considered solicitations and are not allowed on Circle of Moms:
- Work from home recruitment pitches
- Ads for your company or business. This includes but is not limited to dieting programs and books you have authored. It also includes promoting your website at the bottom of your posts.
- Requests for votes in a contest being held outside of Circle of Moms
- Requests for donations to a charitable cause
- Diaper discount codes
- Communities created to promote a member's product, service, or business opportunity. Please send us your business email address and we will notify you when we are ready to support this function.
Business solicitations on member's profile walls or in messages welcoming new member will also not be tolerated. If you receive a message on your wall that contains a business solicitation, please send me a PM with the member's name, a link to their profile and a copy of their message, and then delete it from your wall.
This is also a direct violation of CoM Terms of Service and Solicitation Policy.
Over the coming days, all solicitations already withing threads will be deleted from this community. We thank you for your co-operation.