[deleted account] ( 5 moms have responded )
I'm an independent representative with Premier Designs High Fashion Jewelry. Here's why I LOVE this job and this company. Please share your experiences with Premier, whether you sell the product, own the jewelry or have just attended a home show!
1. The company is founded on Biblical principals with the motto, "Honor God and Serve Others." When I was considering starting a business with a direct sales company, this is what sold me on Premier! I can honestly say it's not just words. Everyone that I've met within the company, from the founders and the senior leaders to the other representatives, live up to this standard!
2. Quality product with a great guarantee! Premier's product is fashionable and affordable. I've seen jewelry at department stores that is very similar for twice the price or more! Our "Golden Guarantee" states that the company will replace any jewelry with a manufacturing defect.
3. Support! Another representative got me into the company. She and her upline (the person who got her into the company) will send me emails with tips and ideas. Plus local trainings are available.
4. The profit! My gross profit is 50%. My average retail at a homeshow is $400. This means I make approximately $200. That translates to about $80/ hour (including preparation time, party, and clean up).
5. The product sells itself! Because it's fashionable and reasonably priced, I haven't ever had to push my product.